top of page
  • Writer's pictureReynolds Insurance Agency

Do I need flood insurance?

Did you know? Traditional homeowners insurance policies do not cover flooding. Because there is a 30-day waiting period before a flood insurance policy is in effect, now is a critical time of year to seek coverage, and to know policy’s limits. Flood insurance is available for renters, homeowners, and businesses as a special policy that is federally backed by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Give us a call with you like to know the available options.

10 views0 comments


bottom of page